Power 106.9 gives you chances to win all the time. Listen to your favorite Power 106.9 show hosts to let you know how easy it is to win. If you’re a winner congrats! Just know you or anyone else in your household can’t win for another 30 days, so we can give all listeners on all our stations a chance to win something. To see a list of stations in our cluster, click here. You may have to sign a certificate of eligibility and release to get your prize. You have 30 days to pick up your prize before your claim on it runs out. All Power 106.9 winners are responsible for taxes, fees, licenses and insurance associated with any prize. We don’t want money so you don’t have to buy anything to win. Some restrictions apply and if you would like to know them feel free to stop by at 5011 Capitol Avenue to look them over in person. Your chance to win again is coming up from Omaha’s Power 106.9.
Power 106.9 (KOPW) General Contest Rules
1. These rules apply to all contests conducted by KOPW Power 106.9 unless otherwise specified in the specific contest rules for particular contests governed by their own separate contest rules.
2. Entry Restrictions: Contestants must be legal residents of the United States and be at least 16 years old at time of winning unless otherwise specified in the specific contest rules. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of the Power 106.9, contest sponsors and any other Omaha-area radio stations, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members ( i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the contest.
3. Entry: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Contestants may only win one prize per person per household every thirty (30) days from Power 106.9 and any NRG Media Omaha radio station unless specified otherwise. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one prize per contest. One or more contests may be announced from time to time. Power 106.9 may run more than one contest simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time.
Depending on the contest, the Power 106.9 will designate the required method of entry. The following apply to the applicable entry method designated:
• For call-in contests, entrants will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line (the phone number will be given on the air) at a particular time or times. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g., first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer, etc.). Only those calls to the specific phone number provided, at the time calls are solicited shall be eligible to win. Winners will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited. The contest will be judged by Power 106.9 personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (a) the order in which calls were received and (b) whether any answer required to be given is correct. By calling the Power 106.9 call-in or request line, each contestant gives permission and consents to Power 106.9 recording and/or broadcasting contestant's name, voice, participation, and the substance of the contestant's telephone call. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage. If a name is announced on-air as a potential winner who is required to call-in to win, only the actual person who entered can win and must be the person who calls in. Persons having the same name will be disqualified if not the actual entrant.
• For mail-in contests, entries must be received at the announced address by the announced deadline. Mail-in entries must be legible and contain all information required.
• For entry boxes contests, all entries which are mutilated, tampered with, illegible or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries which are not deposited in the official entry box will be void. Unless otherwise specified, only official entry blanks are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted).
• For internet based entries, use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry modes is prohibited and will be void. In case of an identity dispute, the registered user of the email account on the date of entry will be the recognized user.
• For internet based entries when entry requires membership in Power 106.9's membership club (“Power Pack”), membership is free. The Club is an internet club that will entitle members to, among other things, receive information from Power 106.9 and its clients, enter contests, participate in surveys and enjoy many other opportunities. To join The Power Pack, go to www.power1069fm.com and click on the link and provide all required information (incomplete registrations may be invalidated in Power 106.9's sole discretion). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a member, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the membership. The holder of the e-mail account is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other
organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the second level domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Limit one membership per person and one membership per e-mail address. Members are required to provide truthful information when completing membership registration form. If Power 106.9 determines that any registration form contains false or fraudulent information or is submitted by a person other than the one named in the form or by an ineligible entrant, such form will be disqualified and that member will be prohibited from participating in this contest. If you cancel your membership during any contest in which you entered (or were automatically entered), you may no longer be eligible to win a prize in such contest, in Power 106.9's sole discretion. Contest entry for members may be by one of the following means: (i) Members are automatically entered in contests from time to time; (ii) Members may be required to complete a specific on-line entry blank for particular contests;; or (iii) Other means of entry as described on-line or on-air.
Power 106.9 is not responsible for any entries, internet connections and/or telephone calls that are misdirected, lost, stolen, disconnected, not received, or are illegible. Power 106.9 is not responsible for any printing errors. All entries become the property of the Power 106.9 and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined by Power 106.9 to be fraudulent will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Power 106.9’s sole discretion. Prize(s): All prizes awarded on-air must be picked up at the Power 106.9 studios at 5011 Capitol Ave, Omaha, NE 68132 during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Prizes will not be mailed unless specified in individual contest rules. Prizes will be released to winners only, unless prearranged with authorized staff. Winners are required to present a valid photo ID and/or social security number in order to pick up any prize. All winners are required to sign a release form relieving Power 106.9, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestant's participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the release and/or provide a social security number, when required, will forfeit the contest prize.
Power 106.9 reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Power 106.9. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Power 106.9 management. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Power 106.9 where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more. Odds of winning depend on the how the contest is conducted. For random drawing, the odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. All tie breaking procedures will be announced on-air and/or communicated in writing to tied contest participants. Power 106.9 management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Power 106.9.
By participating in a Power 106.9 contest, entrants hereby agree that Power 106.9 has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant's participation in any such contest. By participating in a Power 106.9 contest, entrants hereby consents to the Power 106.9 and contest sponsors' usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant's name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestant's telephone call.
Power 106.9 contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited. Power 106.9 is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of phone service, electronic problems or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing a phone call or for any technical malfunction related to any telephone connection, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact entry or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections.
Power 106.9 reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
These are general contest rules, and rules for individual contests may vary. To the extent that any individual contest rules differ from these rules, the individual contest rules will govern and control.
Complete contest rules are available at the Power 106.9 studios at 5011 Capitol Ave, Omaha, NE 68132 during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or go online at www.power1069fm.com
Trick or Trunk
Tech N9ne Power Leinie Lounge
Tyga & YG
Jason Derulo St Jude Radiothon 2011
I'm Still Music Tour
Ke$ha and LMFAO
Dev & The Cataracs